Saturday 22 December 2012

Crazy Munchy Funky Week!!!!

Wooh!! Im back!! N I'm soooo happy!!! heeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Can't stop smiling! Thanks to God and my lovely parents, I got 8A's and honestly I can't hide my feelings anymore!! Woooh!!
My dad is being really great to me now and always! Well I get everything I want!! Feeling Awesome!^!

Today was a great day hanging out with my bestfriend Liz!! N at last I got to eat Big Apple Donuts plus a prosperity and  some kfc nuggets n fries! That's why I can't sleep right now!Btw I saw one direction new album take me home at the cd shop with Liz and its seriously damn expensive! I would've buy it IF I was a millionair or if I have that much of extra pocket money.. Surely some day I'l' have the album..I hope soo..
Now ONE of my FOUR Dreams have just came true! N I can't wait for the other dreams to come true!! Just now I've managed to make Liz call the publishing company n he said "pls call back this monday cause today is a holiday" So Liz said she's gonna call that man this Mon n I really really hope everything goes well!
So overall this week has been great.. Starting with the result and the amazing day..I can say this is a crazy,munchy, funky week!!




No comments:

Post a Comment